Camp STJ is a summer program offered to students entering Pre-K4 through entering 5th grade. Camp STJ personnel are qualified employees who meet specific DHR qualifications. Camp STJ offers full and part time enrollments including drop-in and half-day weekly tuition. Camp STJ runs Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch Time (take out hot lunches)
- Daily snacks
- Gym and Playground time
- Water Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Enrichment Classes including: music, art, science, math, and summer review
- Optional Sports Camps including: golf, tennis, cheerleading, tumbling, volleyball, and basketball
- Movie Day
- Speakers and Demonstrations
- Children may also participate in Dance, Taekwondo, and Piano. The lessons are subject to availability and cost extra.