Students in the Elementary School travel to other areas of the school for co-curricular classes in library, computer, physical education, music, art, Spanish and science lab. Co-curricular classes are instructed by specialists in state-of-the-art facilities designed to support and further enhance the education of the well-rounded student.
- Each grade visits the library weekly for story time, research, or checking out books from the approximately 20,000 book inventory.
- The computer lab features multi-media computers and a variety of educational and age-appropriate software for the students.
- In Physical Education, students enjoy three large playgrounds and a heated and air-conditioned elementary gym where they learn a variety of games that build skills and promote physical fitness.
- Music classes involve students in singing, playing instruments and practicing for performances, all of which help build confidence and self-esteem.
- In the art lab, students are taught to express themselves using a variety of art media. Finished works are displayed in galleries throughout the school.
- Spanish class offers a solid beginning foundation of the Spanish language, activities and cultural experiences.
- In the science lab and outdoor classroom, students explore and make scientific discoveries using hands-on activities that relate to their classroom lessons.