Applicants seeking admission to Saint James School should:
STEP 1: Contact the Admissions Office for information, forms, and testing requirements.
STEP 2: Return the following forms, fees, and documents to the Admissions Office. Please be sure all forms are complete and include all the information requested so that we may begin to review the student’s file as soon as possible:
- Student Application
- Application Fee: $50.00
- Grades 2 - 12 Testing Fee: $105 (pay directly to ISEE when you set up testing)
- Copy of Applicant’s Official Birth Certificate
- Applicants seeking admission into grades 1-12 must submit the applicant’s complete academic record for the previous year as well as records for the current year through the most recent grading period, including:
- Report Cards
- Standardized Test Results
- Applicants seeking admission into grades 9-12 must submit official transcripts through the most recent semester completed. Official transcripts must include credits earned.
- Teacher Evaluations from the applicant’s prior school if applicable.
Testing Requirements, per grade:
Pre-K3 through Kindergarten:
- DIAL-R Screening (Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning -Revised.) Contact the Admissions Office to schedule Dial-R screening.
Pre-K4 and Kindergarten:
- WPPSI IV (Weschler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence - Fourth Edition). Parents should call one of the psychologists listed in the Admissions Packet and arrange for testing. Please note the suggested time frame for testing included in that packet. The psychologist will provide a copy of the WPPSI-IV results to Saint James School. The testing fee of $150.00 is payable to the psychologist at the time of testing.
- Contact our Admissions Counselor, Laura Hassell, to schedule admission testing.
* This checklist is provided for the convenience of families and does not need to be returned to the Admissions Office or the Business Office.