- Applicants must be three years old by July 1 of the year they enter Saint James School
- DIAL-R testing must be scheduled through Admissions Office (334-273-2992)
- Applicants must be fully toilet-trained (pull-ups are not allowed)
- Applicants must be able to use the bathroom facilities independently, with adult help limited to assistance with snaps, buttons and zippers
- Applicants must be able to eat snacks and lunch independently, without assistance
- Applicants must be able to communicate his/her needs to a teacher
- Applicants must be able to follow a teacher’s directions for activities
- Applicants must be able to work cooperatively in small group settings
Return the following forms, fees, and documents to the Admissions Office:
For More Information:
- Contact our Admissions Counselor, Laura Hassell at 334-273-2992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also fax information to the Admissions Department at 334-279-3169.