- Applicants must be four (Pre-K4) or five years (Kindergarten) old by September 1 of the year they enter Saint James School.
- DIAL-R testing must be scheduled by calling the Admissions Office (334-273-2992).
- WPPSI-IV must be scheduled with a Saint James School approved psychologist.
Return the following forms, fees, and documents to the Admissions Office:
For More Information:
- Contact our Admissions Counselor, Laura Hassell at 334-273-2992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also fax information to the Admissions Department at 334-279-3169.