Important Events & Dates
Saint James School invites your family to explore our community through these upcoming events. All families are also encouraged to schedule an individual tour of our facilities. Students in Grades 6-12 are encouraged to join us for an extended visit in a middle or high school class and meet our talented and caring faculty. For questions, please contact our Associate Dean of Admissions, Kate Bartlett, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-273-3021.
Welcome Wednesdays: Pre K3/K4/Kindergarten (9:00am-10:00am):
- November 8, 2017: Science Lab Activity
- November 15, 2017: Technology Lab Activity
- November 29, 2017: Holiday Library Time
Open House: To register for one of these events, please click on the LINK below and fill out the information form. You may also contact Kate Bartlett at email@example.com/334-273-3021.
- January 21, 2018: Pre K3/K4/Kindergarten (1:30pm-3:30pm)
- January 30, 2018: Grades 1-5 Lunch Tours (11am-1pm)
- January 31, 2018: Grades 6-8 Lunch Tours (11am-1pm)
- February 1, 2018: Grades 9-12 Lunch Tours (11am-1pm)
First Round Pre-K3/Pre-K4/Kindergarten Test Dates:
- November - February : Pre-K4/Kindergarten WPPSI-IV
- Schedule a time with a Saint James School approved psychologist
- February 5-8, 2018: Pre-K3/Pre K4/Kindergarten STJ Assessment Day
- Schedule a time with the Admissions Office at 334-273-2992.
Grades 1-12 Group Saturday Test Dates:
- December 2, 2017: Saturday Group Admissions Testing Date (8:00-12:00)
- January 6, 2018: Saturday Group Admissions Testing Date (8:00-12:00)
- April 7, 2018: Saturday Group Admissions Testing Date (8:00-12:00)
Deadline to Apply for First Round Admissions Committee Decision:
- February 15, 2017: Pre K3/K4/Kindergarten
- February 22, 2017: Grades 1-12
Initial Decisions Mailed:
- February 28, 2018: Pre K3/K4/Kindergarten
- March 19, 2018: Grades 1-12
Initial Date for Families to Respond:
- March 8, 2018: Pre K/3/K4/Kindergarten
- March 26, 2018: Grades 1-12
Saint James School has a rolling admissions process and we accept applications year-round. Please note that rolling admissions does not guarantee space will always be available, so we encourage our families to follow the first-round deadlines.