Camp STJ is a summer program offered to students entering Pre-K4 through entering 6th grade. Camp STJ personnel are qualified employees who meet specific DHR qualifications. Camp STJ offers full and part time enrollments including drop-in and half-day weekly tuition. Camp STJ runs Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Daily snacks
- Gym and Playground time
- Water Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Lunch Time - lunch meals are available for an additional charge or children may bring lunch from home
- Enrichment Classes including: music, art, science, math, and summer review
- Optional Sports Camps including: golf, tennis, cheerleading, tumbling, volleyball, and basketball
- Movie Day
- Speakers and Demonstrations
- Children may also participate in Dance, Taekwondo, and Piano. The lessons are subject to availability and cost extra.
For more information, please download the information flyer here or contact Camp STJ here.
Download the 2019 Camp STJ application here for students enrolled at Saint James School for fall 2019.
*Camp STJ for summer 2019 will have limited space for students not enrolled in Saint James School fall 2019. The registration form, application, and further details for these additional spots for Camp STJ will be available after April 15, 2019.