Camp STJ is a summer program offered to students entering Pre-K4 through entering 6th grade. Camp STJ personnel are qualified employees who meet specific DHR qualifications. Camp STJ offers full and part time enrollments including drop-ins. Camp STJ runs Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with early room and late room available.
- Daily snacks
- Gym and Playground time
- Water Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Lunch: lunch is included with tuition
- Enrichment Classes including: music, art, and science
- Optional Sports Camps including: cheerleading, volleyball, and basketball
- Movie Day
- Speakers and Demonstrations
- Children may also participate in voice lessons and piano lessons. These lessons are subject to availability and include an additional fee.
*Community Member Slots: Camp STJ for summer 2021 will have limited space for students not enrolled in Saint James School for the fall 2021. The registration form, application, and further details for these additional spots for Camp STJ will be available beginning March 15, 2021. Contact Erin Sommer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.