Camp STJ is a summer program offered to students entering Pre-K4 through entering 6th grade. Camp STJ personnel are qualified employees who meet specific DHR qualifications. Camp STJ offers full and part time enrollments including drop-ins. Camp STJ runs Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Daily snacks
- Gym and Playground time
- Water Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Lunch: lunch is included with tuition
- Enrichment Classes including: music, art, and science
- Optional Sports Camps including: cheerleading, volleyball, and basketball
- Movie Day
- Speakers and Demonstrations
- Children may also participate in voice lessons and piano lessons. These lessons are subject to availability and include an additional fee.
For more information, please download the information flyer here or contact Camp STJ here.
Download the 2020 Camp STJ application here for students enrolled at Saint James School for fall 2020.
*Camp STJ for summer 2020 will have limited space for students not enrolled in Saint James School fall 2020. The registration form, application, and further details for these additional spots for Camp STJ will be available after April 15, 2020.