- Saint James School is an independent, nonsectarian college preparatory school. The school’s curriculum is designed to best accommodate students of above average to gifted ability within the college-bound population. The admissions process is planned with this in mind.
- Saint James admits students of any race, color, creed, gender, or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, creed, gender, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid and scholarship programs, athletics, or any other school administered program.
- The admissions committee is composed of the head of school, academic dean and principals. Every effort is made to ensure students who are accepted will experience academic success.
- The Saint James School Application Process is self-managed, therefore, it is the parents’ responsibility to monitor the application process. Please read the application carefully and make sure every area is completed.
- All students are required to take admissions tests as prescribed by Saint James School. In evaluating students for admission, the admissions committee reviews results of these tests, behavioral observations, teacher evaluations and prior academic records.
- Applicants who are accepted by the admissions committee are extended an invitation to join the Saint James student body at the completion of the initial round of evaluations. Students successfully completing the admissions process after the initial round of evaluations will be offered placement as openings occur.
To apply, please refer to the appropriate link in this section to help guide you through the necessary steps.
Consideration for Admission is based on availability throughout the year.