- First grade applicants must be six years old by September 1 of the year they enter school.
Return the following forms, fees, and documents to the Admissions Office
- Student Application
- $50.00 application fee
- Copy of applicant's official birth certificate
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation forms: Completed by appropriate teacher(s) and returned directly to the Admissions Office.
Please click HERE to see the testing requirements for Grades 1-12.
Please click HERE to see the detailed Grades 1-5 Checklist
Please click HERE to see the detailed Grades 6-12 Checklist
For More Information:
- Contact our Admissions Counselor, Laura Hassell at 334-273-2992 or email@example.com.
- You may also fax information to the Admissions Department at 334-279-3169.