- Applicants must be four (Pre-K4) or five years (Kindergarten) old by September 1 of the year they enter Saint James School.
Return the following forms, fees, and documents to the Admissions Office:
- STJ Assessment Day-All Pre-K4/Kindergarten applicants will participate in a DIAL-R Screening (Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning-Revised). Contact the Admissions office to set up your child's appointment on STJ Assessment Day at 334-273-2992.
- WPPSI-IV must be scheduled with a Saint James School approved psychologist.
- For more information about these assessments, please click HERE.
Please click HERE to see the detailed Pre-K4/Kindergarten Checklist.
For More Information:
- Contact our Admissions Counselor, Laura Hassell at 334-273-2992 or email@example.com.
- You may also fax information to the Admissions Department at 334-279-3169.