International Student Admissions
Saint James is proud to serve a robust international student population representing an average of 15 different countries annually. We look forward to working with you to make every aspect of your student’s international transition a positive experience!
Whether living in the Montgomery area for only one year or becoming permanent residents of the community, international families are attracted to many characteristics of Saint James School:
- Welcoming atmosphere with a diverse student body and student-centered culture emphasizing individual academic achievement and personal growth
- Dedicated and caring teachers and administrators
- College preparatory academic program enhanced by a wide variety of honors and Advanced Placement (AP) course offerings and elective options
- Diverse extra-curricular opportunities in visual arts, music, band, athletics, and drama
- Emphasis on 21st century learning for students in Pre-K3 through twelfth grade including a one-to-one iPad program for students in grades three through twelve and regular Apple technology access for Pre-K3 through second grades
- Commitment to involving students at all levels in community service projects
If you have questions about International Admissions to Saint James School, or would like additional information, please contact our Director of Admissions and Enrollment, Elizabeth Hawke, at 334-273-3000 or e-mail her at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to make every aspect of your student’s international transition a positive experience.
Consideration for Admission is based on availability throughout the year.